Type out the first verse in the Bible - Genesis 1:1
Read the verse below to answer the questions.
Romans 1:20 - For the invisible things of God from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
1. Even though God is invisible, we can see things about Him from the ___________ of the world.
2. The Bible says that through creation the things of God are ______________ seen.
3. Through creation we can see God's ____________ power.
4. What does the word eternal mean? (Look it up if you don't know) What does it mean that God is eternal?
5. Creation shows us very clearly that God exists. Its so clear that the verse ends by saying everyone is without _____________.
6. FINAL QUESTION: Why do you think people would not want God to exist?
NICE JOB!!! You're on your way to that gift card! Fill in your info and I will track your progress. Be sure to check for the next challenge!