Read the verses below to answer the questions.
Psalm 96:13 Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
1. God is coming to do what?
2. Who is God going to judge?
3. What are the two things God will judge with?
4. God judges us by His laws. Type out 5 of the 10 commandments.
Romans 3:20 ...by the law is the knowledge of sin.
5. God's laws help us see and know about our _____
1 John 3:4 ...for sin is the transgression of the law.
6. Sin is the ____________ of God's laws
7. Look up and write out the definition for "transgression".
8. FINAL QUESTION: One main reason people try to deny God is because they don't like His laws.
Why do you think some people don't like God's laws? (Hint - why don't criminals like laws?)
NICE JOB!!! You're on your way to that gift card! Fill in your info and I will track your progress. Be sure to check for the next challenge!