Read the verses below to answer the questions.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
1. In John 17, Jesus calls God's word ___________
2.What does it mean if something is true?
3. The only way to protect yourself against lies is to know and believe the ____________.
Psalm 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
4. Psalm 12 says God's word is _________
5. Another word for pure is P_______ct
God's Word is Unchanging
6. Type out Matthew 24:35
7. Fill in the blanks...
1 Peter 1:25 But the _______ of the Lord endureth ____________.
God's Word is Complete
8. Fill in the blanks
Proverbs 30:6 _______ thou not unto his _______, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a ________.
9. Go to the last book and the last chapter of the Bible.
Revelation 22:18 tells us we shall not __ __ __ unto these things.
Revelation 22:19 tell us we shall not __ __ __ __ away from the words of the book.
10. We learn four things about God's word (The Bible).
We learned it is T________, P________, Un__________ and C_____________
NICE JOB!!! You're on your way to that gift card! Fill in your info and I will track your progress. Be sure to check back for the next challenge!